Started in March of 2015, markdmill.com reaches an on average of over 1,900 visits a week from over one hundred countries.1 The site has been featured by The Loop, WatchAware, TheTechBlock, in Benedict Evan’s newsletter, and in Ben Thompson’s Stratechery Daily Update. These blogs are read by technology enthusiasts, Apple fans, lovers of design, and those interested in China.
If you have a product or service you’d like to advertise to this audience, please get in touch. Your sponsorship will give you the following benefits, exclusive for your two weeks of sponsorship:
- A short blurb will permanently be added to the top and bottom of each post written during the sponsorship
- A short blurb will appear site-wide in the side/bottom bar during the sponsorship
- Two tweets each week thanking you for sponsoring this site
- A short-form post each week explaining your product/service/company and thanking you for your sponsorship. This post may either be provided by you or written by me.
Cost: $50 launch price for a two-week sponsorship. The first ten sponsors will also receive a Start-Up Sponsor bonus. This bonus allows sponsors to pay the same introductory sponsorship rate for the next 18 months, regardless of how the site’s readership grows or the sponsorship rate changes.* Begin sponsoring now to lock in this introductory offer!
*Details of Start-Up Sponsor bonus:
- Locked-in sponsorship rate may be utilized one time every six months for a total of three times within the 18-month window. If additional sponsorships are desired, sponsorship will be charged at market rate.
- Offer is valid for the first sponsorship a sponsor makes; the 18-month window will be calculated from the time the first sponsorship appears on MarkDMill.com
- Future advertisements may be for the same or different product, provided the sponsor is the same, but different sponsors for the same product will not receive multiple start-up bonuses.